Due to time constraints, the color page will be updated later, but, as always, if it’s ready, I rather meet the deadline with the black and white page.
After months on deliberating if I should get one going or not (I opened my account since September) I finally did it. It’s a little hard for me to ask for money (the donation buttons on my webcomic sites always haunt me for some reason), but, it’s indeed work i’d love to keep producing but it’s becoming harder to finance with no outside help.
So here it is! Ergo Comix on Patreon.
In case you’re not familiar with Patron, it’s basically a way to give constant financial support to the artists you like. You can give as little as $1 and as much as you’d like. Every bit helps and it’s greatly appreciate it. You can raise or reduce the amount you are willing to give each month and you can jump in and out any time you want. Or, you can watch this video that explains it even better.
There’s two mayor goals I want to reach and commit to you with this Patreon: Be able to tackle at least a chunk of the printing costs of both comics printed versions and, bring Wyliman back.
So here we are. Hopefully you’ll be able to help me out on this venture, either by becoming a patreon or just by spreading the word.
Thanks a lot!
Tell a friend about it!:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)